General Practitioner (GP) – 19AB Exemption – Carrum – 70% Billings
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 23-Oct-2019
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
Salary: Rates Negotiable
Hours: Full time and part time roles available.
Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Our client located close to Carrum in the south east of Melbourne is seeking an enthusiastic GP to replace departing Doctor with an existing patient list.
- 19ab exemption is available if required.
- You are invited to work in a purpose built facility within a busy shopping area
- 70% of billings on offer with $150 retainer for the first 3 months.
- Onsite Pathology
- Onsite Psychology/Podiatry/Dietitian
- Bulk Billing
- Friendly and supportive team
- Fully computerised - MD and Pracsoft
- Non-corporate practice
- Excellent remuneration
- Days and Hours negotiable
- Core operating Hours
- Monday to Fri 8am-7pm
- After Hours 7pm - 10pm Mon-Fri
- Saturday - 8am-4pm
- Sunday 8am-1pm
- Nurse support
- Must have current and valid AHPRA GENERAL /SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified
- A good attitude to team work
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...
- General Practitioner | Very Busy Clinic | 70% on ...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2019-11-07
- Location:Cairns & Far North QLD
- AI technology for mole scans, skin cancer and pre-employment medicals can be privately billed to subsidise income