General Practitioner (GP) – Adelaide –mixed billing - est 30+ yr - retiring GP
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 07-Nov-2019
- : Adelaide SA 5000
Job title: General Practitioner (GP) – Adelaide –mixed billing - established 30+ years ago - replace a retiring GP
Salary: Rates Negotiable
Hours: Full time and part time roles available.
Location: Adelaide, SA
- A well-established mixed billing practice located 30 mins from Adelaide is inviting an enthusiastic GP to join their team to take over from a retiring GP who has been with the practice long term.
- Fully computerised using Best practice this medical centre currently has a team of 6 GPs
- Allied Health onsite: Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, psychologist
- You will have Full time Nursing assistance supporting you with CDM and clinical work.
- 65% of billings shared with GP
- MBBS or equivalent
- Must have current and valid AHPRA GENERAL /SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified
- A good attitude to teamwork
- Ability to get an unrestricted provider number (Non DWS location)
If you are interested in this role please Apply now
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...
- General Practitioner | Very Busy Clinic | 70% on ...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2019-11-07
- Location:Cairns & Far North QLD
- AI technology for mole scans, skin cancer and pre-employment medicals can be privately billed to subsidise income