General Practitioner (GP) – Bayside Melbourne – take over from retiring doctor
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 12-Dec-2019
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
Job title: General Practitioner (GP) – Bayside Melbourne – take over from retiring doctor
Salary: Rates Negotiable
Hours: Full time and part time roles available.
- A well established practice along the Bayside south east of Melbourne is currently seeking an experienced GP to take over from a retiring doctor. This is a well-established clinic, with strong patient loyalty over generation
- You will find this a very supportive and professional team of GPs, Nurses, Admin Staff and Allied Health
- Onsite Parking
- Up to 70% of billings for full time GPs who can take weekend shifts on roster. (Sat 9am – 12pm)
- Treatment room available to perform minor surgeries.
- Onsite Pathology
- Fully computerised using Best Practice
- VisitingPodiatrist, Psychologist, Audiology, Diabetic Educator, Geriatrician, Physiotherapists
- Must have current and valid AHPRA GENERAL /SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified
- A good attitude to team work
- Ability to get an unrestricted provider number (Non DWS location)
No Similar Jobs Found.