General Practitioner (GP) –Mixed billing – St Kilda – Women’s health- Est 30+ yr
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 12-Dec-2019
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
- A well-established within close proximity to the city is currently seeking an additional part time female GP to cater for a demand in women’s health.
- This long-established clinic has been servicing the community for 30+ years across St Kilda, Windsor and St Kilda East area
- Strong administrative, clinical and allied health support
- This clinic proudly participates in the GP Outreach Program provided by Alfred Health
- Up to 70% of billings the right candidate who can take up 3-5 days including 2 evenings till 7pm.
- Onsite Pathology
- Full Time Nursing - Clinical & CDM
- Fully Accredited with GPA and Computerised
- Supportive and Friendly team
- Onsite Pathology, Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Psychology
- Must have current and valid AHPRA GENERAL /SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified
- A good attitude to teamwork
- Ability to get an unrestricted provider number (Non DWS location)
No Similar Jobs Found.