General Practitioner (GP) – QLD, Sippy Downs
- : Ochre Medical Centre Sippy Downs
- : 03-Jul-2019
- : Sippy Downs QLD 4556
Experienced, vocationally registered General Practitioner (GP) required to join our RACGP award-winning medical centre on the stunning Sunshine Coast.
About the Company:
Ochre Health is the medical centre service provider of choice for over 150 doctors, serving a diverse range metropolitan, regional, rural and remote communities within Australia.
About the practice:
Ochre Health Medical Centre Sippy Downs is our flagship facility in Sunshine Coast with 3,000 sqm in size and is spread over two floors. In addition to standard GP services, our medical centre offers a wide range of allied health services, including radiology, pathology, pharmacy, psychology and physiotherapy.
Our onsite fracture clinic allows doctors to fit, check and remove plaster casts, while patients can access bandages, crutches and other supplies from the onsite pharmacy.
Our medical centre also works closely with the University of the Sunshine Coast, one of the SDDCA’s key corporate partners, in providing training opportunities for health science students.
Next to a dedicated reception staff, we also employ five registered nurses who assist our doctors with Chronic Disease Management and Health Assessments, Immunisations, Wound dressings, Ear Syringing, Removal of Sutures and any other services that the Doctors request.
We are currently seeking for a VR GP who is capable of taking over an existing patient base from a doctor who is moving interstate.
- FRACGP, FACRRM, MRCGP, CCT, MICGP, FRNZCGP
- An interest in education and training would be highly desirable
- Financially rewarding, take over existing patient base from departing doctor
- State of Art facility equipped with the latest technology
- Mixed billing medical centre (On doctor’s discretion)
- Accredited training centre to take on registrars
- Flexible work arrangements
- Open term agreements
- Full nursing support
No Similar Jobs Found.