General Practitioner (GP) – skin cancer clinic – Sydney – 19ab exemption
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 12-Dec-2019
- : Sydney NSW 2000
- An opportunity to work in a well-established practice that has a great reputation within the local community.
- A modern purpose built premises, comprising of allied health and pathology on-site.
- They cater for all special interests, with a skin cancer clinic, occupational health and other services all provided on-site.
- Fully equipped treatment rooms, and a team of well-trained registered nurses.
- Flexible hours on offer.
- If you are looking to work in a non-corporate, well-run, busy practice, with high patient flow and fantastic earnings then this is the practice for you.
- Must have current and valid AHPRA GENERAL /SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified
- A good attitude to team work
No Similar Jobs Found.