General Practitioner (GP) - Bowen
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 27-Oct-2019
- : Mackay & Coalfields QLD
Bowen is a coastal town at the top of the Whitsundays. The developing coal export terminal of Abbott Point, which is owned by Adani is one of the many industries of our area. Other industries include mangoes, tomatoes and many other small crops. 2 railway depots, miming, salt works, fishing including live exports of trout, cattle and tourism with its protected waters close islands and wonderful beaches.
The practice is currently seeking a full time preferably unrestricted general practitioner.
The practice is doctor owned practice with a long history in the local area. Fully computerised, mixed billing practice that is accredited with AGPAL.
Bowen is currently DWS eligible.
The practice has 4 doctors, 2 Registered Nurses, practice manager and administration staff.
The practice is offering 60% of fees and with a view to negotiate an associateship position after the initial probationary period.
After hours -
Able to work on call - we have a roster with the local hospital so on call is only 1 night a week every 3 -4 weeks and regular nursing home visits.
Applicants will preferably:
- Be an unrestricted VR GP or alternatively will have worked a minimum 2 years in an Australian GP clinic and/or Australian hospital and be working on a pathway towards Fellowship;
- Have an unconditional AHPRA registration
- Be an Australian permanent resident or Australian citizen
- Be able to work on call - we have a roster with the local hospital so on call is only 1 night a week every 3-4 weeks and regular nursing home visits
Please apply today.
No Similar Jobs Found.