General Practitioner (GP) - Gatton - Attractive Location & Pay
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 18-Oct-2019
- : Gatton QLD 4343
An excellent opportunity for a fully registered General Practitioner is available in Gatton, QLD.
- The group practices have been established for approximately 30 years and is GP owned.
- This practice is a 7 day General Practice and provides bulk billing services.
- The group practices consists of 4 fully accredited general practices in The Lockyer Valley.
- The Practice has great support with two Practice Manager's, Administration, Chronic Disease Nursing, General Nursing and Reception teams.
- The practice is fully computerised, using Software MD and Pracsoft.
- On-site services include visiting Dietician, Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist, Skin Clinic, Psychology Dermatologist, Hearing Centre and Surgeon. Pathology and X-ray facilities are adjoining.
As this is a 7 day practice weekend work would be involved. We currently do a rotating roster however if a GP was wanting to work weekends we could certainly roster days off during the week.
General practitioner activities include general consultations, ante-natal care, paediatric, immunisations, medicals, minor surgery (excisions), health assessments and enhanced primary care.
A local hospital and nursing home facilities exist in Gatton. The University of Qld is located 5 mins from the centre of town, Gatton has both private and public schools and is situated 30 mins from Toowoomba which is a major City in Queensland. Toowoomba features many prestigious Private Schools and a University as well as 3 Major hospitals. Gatton is also situated one and a half hours drive from the beautiful Gold Coast.
Our General Practitioners participate in an after hours on call roster with other practices within the Lockyer Valley.
No Similar Jobs Found.