General Practitioner Hervey Bay
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 04-Nov-2019
- : Hervey Bay QLD 4655
Hervey Bay is a large coastal town within the Fraser Coast region (Approx 105,000 population) with an immediate town population of approx. 54,000. Hervey Bay is located 290km (3.5 hours) North of Brisbane and has full and direct access to Fraser Island. It boasts a superb climate and a relaxed lifestyle with 16kms of pristine beaches and the beautiful Mary River and Great Sandy Straits.
Hervey Bay has a total of 7 Primary Schools, 5 High Schools (3 private), Tafe and the University of Southern Queensland Fraser Coast Campus. The local Airport has daily direct flights to Sydney (flight time 1.45) and several daily services to Brisbane.
If you enjoy working in a relaxed and friendly environment please contact us for further details. This is a GPA accredited Practice established in Hervey Bay for 16 years.
There are 3 full-time experienced Doctors and a support staff of a Manager, Registered Nurse x 3 and friendly Reception staff. The practice is open from Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm with no after hours or weekend work required. The practice is fully computerised and has comfortable consulting rooms as well as a modern fully equipped treatment room. Doctors at the medical practice enjoy a large scope of general practice including: Chronic Disease Management, Aged Care, Skin Cancer treatment and Minor Procedures, Diabetes management, Asthma management, Immunisations, Women's Health (2xRN Pap Smear Providers) and general family medicine. This is a mixed billing practice with all Concession card holders bulk billed. Private patients can be bulk billed at the discretion of their Doctor. The Fraser Coast area has two public hospitals, a state of the art private hospital and a day procedure surgical centre all with good specialist support.
There are no after Hours requirements for this position.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start. No after hours or weekend work. Extensive experience is required. Seeking a GP with Vocational Registration with AHPRA and Fellowship. The position offers great remuneration with a view of associateship after the probationary period.
- DWS/DPA General Practitioner (VR GP) - Busy Practi...
- Posted By: Glenmore Park Mediclinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-13
- Location:Glenmore Park NSW 2745
- DPA/DWS Availability, quickly establish patient base, fantastic team, full Allied Health Services
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...