General Practitioner Permanent - Goondiwindi
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 31-Oct-2019
- : Goondiwindi QLD 4390
Hugging the banks of the Macintyre River 350-kilometres south-west of Brisbane on the New South Wales border lays the country town of Goondiwindi, renowned for its wheat, cotton, beef and wool. Get your town bearings on the 3 kilometre river walk lined with purple jacaranda trees, and take a dip in the 210 hectare National Heritage Water Park-a purpose built channel popular with swimmers and boaties. Lay a picnic basket in the barbeque area and tour the surrounding bushwalking and bird watching trails. Shop along Marshall and Herbert streets for home wares and country clothing, or dine at the striking Victoria Hotel for lunch. Be sure to venture to the native botanic gardens and lagoon lined in dragon boats, where the town hosts the annual gruelling triathlon event "Hell of the West" at the start of each year. Join a guided tour of the cotton gin and farm, nearby citrus orchards and local indigenous paper mill and gallery. Then hit the pavement on foot exploring the heritage listed war memorial, civic centre and customs house museum. Don't forget to commemorate the famed Goondiwindi Grey statue of the Cox Plate winning racehorse Gunsynd near the border bridge built in 1914.
This is a group practice which offers mixed billing. We offer a wide range of services to patients of the Goondiwindi town and surrounding districts within a 100km radius. We provide antenatal care, postnatal care, immunisations, well established chronic disease clinics, which include asthma and diabetic clinics. palliative care, a rostered afterhours service, and holistic care for our patients from pre-birth through to palliative care.
We are looking for one full time General Practitioner who is seeking to make a long term commitment to our group practice. The successful applicant will need previous General Practice experience with interests in general medicine. Additional skills such as anaesthetics and emergency medicine would be well regarded as our practice has the availability to utilise these skills.
The medical centre offers an afterhours service to the Goondiwindi town and the surrounding districts. We currently have 12 doctors on staff who share the load of the afterhours service on a rostered basis which equates to one week in every 12. For the safety of our doctors rostered for afterhours call, we have an arrangement with the local hospital where our rostered on call doctor meets the patient in the emergency department if a consultation is deemed necessary.
- DWS/DPA General Practitioner (VR GP) - Busy Practi...
- Posted By: Glenmore Park Mediclinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-13
- Location:Glenmore Park NSW 2745
- DPA/DWS Availability, quickly establish patient base, fantastic team, full Allied Health Services
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...