General Practitioner Permanent - Maryborough
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 25-Oct-2019
- : Maryborough QLD 4650
Maryborough is a city located on the Mary River in Queensland, Australia, approximately 255 kilometers north of the state capital, Brisbane. The town is renowned for its heritage listed sites with a unique connection to Mary Poppins! A must in Maryborough is a visit to its famous weekly market. Every Thursday the city centre transforms into a bustling outdoor market with a great variety of art, craft, fresh produce and plants. The last weekend of the month is a great time to visit. On Saturday night, be swept up in spine-tingling tales of the paranormal on a Ghost Tour of the city's haunted and historic sites. Follow it up with Sunday in the Park - a lazy Sunday morning of fun, food, brass bands, steam train rides and river cruises. With such a rich past, it is no surprise that Maryborough offers the chance to explore an impressive number of first class museums and historic collections.
There is a wide variety of public and private primary and high schools in the town. Furthermore, there is a TAFE and University of Southern Queensland campus. Maryborough Hospital provides an extensive range of health services to the local community and works in partnership with Hervey Bay Hospital in addressing the needs of the population. The beautiful Hervey Bay is only 30 minutes drive and is also the gateway to Fraser Island.
This position would suit a General Registrant or VR Doctor in Queensland. We do have a 19AB replacement exemption available.
The practice takes patients' quality of care very seriously. Providing the highest standard of clinical treatment for each individual's health needs is paramount, but their approach to patient care is also built on:
- treating all patients with consideration and respect
- observing privacy and confidentiality
- acting with honesty and integrity
- delivering comprehensive, consistent and collaborative healthcare at all times.
Of course great health is not only about medicine, it's about healthy lifestyles and effective choices too. So it's important that the practices' patients receive the education, support and options that allow them to make better decisions about their own health management from adolescence to midlife and beyond. The medical centre offers a comprehensive and integrated range of services to patients of all ages, in one convenient location.
- DWS/DPA General Practitioner (VR GP) - Busy Practi...
- Posted By: Glenmore Park Mediclinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-13
- Location:Glenmore Park NSW 2745
- DPA/DWS Availability, quickly establish patient base, fantastic team, full Allied Health Services
- General Practitioner VR Fellow GP - 75 to 80% Bill...
- Posted By: Casey Gate Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-11-12
- Location:Narre Warren South VIC 3805
- Financially rewarding, Flexible working hours and conditions, Negotiable terms, Opportunity for Partnership
- General Practitioner
- Posted By: One Stop Medical
- Posted Date: 2019-11-11
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- Friendly practice; beautiful regional coastal town
- Earn up to $400,000/annum, DWS sites in WA
- Posted By: The Wishing Well Clinic
- Posted Date: 2019-11-10
- Location:West Busselton WA 6280
- Earn up to $400,000 a year on your 70%. Training will be given to do so.
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-11-09
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...