- : Hackham Medical Centre
- : 20-Jul-2020
- : Huntfield Heights SA 5163
Unfortunately one of our long term GP had to leave, who worked with us for more than 11 years. Needing a replacement GP to provide care to our regular patients
Our ever growing GP owned practice is busy, well established, accredited and progressive. We are also a GPEx training practice, host Flinders Medical School students, actively participate in innovative projects from APHN and SA Health .
The data base is large and varied but the practice has a strong commitment to chronic disease prevention and management which is well supported by experienced and dedicated CDM nurses as well as .
- A great location
- 7 Day sessions
- Experienced and supportive administration
- Supportive and enthusiastic team environment
- Flexible working conditions
- Well-equipped treatment room and Procedure room Excellent earning potential
- Allied health including a physiotherapist, psychologist and dietician
- Mole Mapping
- Onsite pathology collection
- Excellent income potential. 'Remuneration starting at 55% of Gross billings or $150,000 whichever is greater for non VR doctors and 70% of Gross billings or $200,000 whichever is greater for VR doctors'.
No Similar Jobs Found.