- : National Territory Health
- : 10-Oct-2020
- : All Darwin NT
Enjoy the benefits of working in Darwin!
The Northern Territory is a unique paradise that is rich in beautiful landscapes, breathtaking sunsets, and amazing national parks all located within a tropical oasis. The challenges are as diverse as the landscape, but the opportunities and rewards that are available to achieve your professional and lifestyle goals are immense.
Working in the NT means being a part of improving better health outcomes for Territorians and enjoy flexible working arrangements with full or part time opportunities, negotiated to suit your individual needs. Competitive salaries are on offer depending on experience, as well as options for support with relocation assistance, career progression opportunities and education support grants.
Where do I sign up?
To be eligible for these unique opportunities in Darwin, you will need to provide the following:
- Proof of current registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Achievement of FRACGP or FACRRM
- GP Supervisor status highly regarded, but not essential
- Have unrestricted Australian working rights
- 2-5 years’ experience working in general practice
- Current CPR or ALS certificate
- Current medical indemnity insurance
- Current Police Clearance or willing to obtain
- Current Working with Children (Ochre Card), or willing to obtain
- Current Driver’s License
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration packages on offer dependant on experience
- Salary scarifying options
- Family friendly environments
- Bulk Billing and private billing practices
- Flexible working arrangement
- Both part time and full time options available to suit your preferences
- Career advancement opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in a unique NT setting
- Make lifelong working relationships and friendships
- Become a part of the Northern Territory community and enjoy the laid back and relaxed top end lifestyle
- Discover and explore amazing scenic locations
- For the adventurous types enjoy world-class fishing, camping, waterfalls, hikes and walking trails, great 4WD tracks and various cultural tours and experiences
No Similar Jobs Found.