General Practitioner- Wyoming Medical & Dental Centre
- : Healius
- : 04-Sep-2019
- : Wyoming NSW 2250
We are looking to partner with the right doctors who provide the best patient care in our purpose-built medical centre.
Healius will allow you to grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development available through The Healius Institute.
The Healius Institute:
- Offers high-quality, innovative training to allow you to achieve your career goals.
- Access to a range of online educational courses through Learn 360.
- Our experienced clinical support team are available to ensure you can deliver positive health outcomes for all your patients.
Unique to Healius, each new General Practitioner will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
About the Centre
Wyoming Medical & Dental Centre is part of the City of Gosford and attracts people from the surrounding area.
- Continuity of care- practitioners providing quality family medical care to an average of 1 400 patients per week.
- Ongoing education- holds fortnightly educational meetings with internal and external specialist information sessions.
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
Please see attached centre profile for further information regarding Wyoming Medical & Dental Centre
General Practitioners with Vocational Registration with AHPRA a must (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
No Similar Jobs Found.