General Sonographer - Full time Melbourne
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 18-Sep-2019
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
Sonographer – Melbourne
- General & Vascular Sonographer needed
- Hourly rates + super including bonus scheme
- Melbourne CBD, VIC
- Full time:
An exciting opportunity has become available on a practice in an inner suburb of Melbourne for an experienced Sonographer. This private medical practice has been well established in VIC. They are offering a variety of health care services including Ultrasound, General X-Ray, CT & Interventional and exceptional standards of patient care.
You will enjoy working in a busy centre with a friendly and supportive dynamic team.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Work Mon – Fri, providing high quality medical and accurate imaging diagnostic examinations including General, Vascular and O&G.
- Elevate care and provide high standard customer service to the patients.
- Work with a combination of Phillips, Toshiba and Siemens.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety and risk management at all times in the workplace.
- Close to public transport.
- At least 2-3 years demonstrated experience in all aspects of Sonography.
- Proven experience of working as an all-rounder Sonographer.
- Have solid attention to details and work under pressure.
- Current registration as a Medical Sonographer with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR).
Culture and Benefits:
- Attractive salary and competitive remuneration package with bonus scheme.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
- Radiologist on site to supervise and support.
For a confidential discussion, please call Nadia on 0413 261 155 or email your resume to nadiahealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.