Graduate Physiotherapist wanted near Stirling North - Private Practice
Job title: Graduate Physiotherapist wanted near Stirling North - Private Practice
Workinh Hours: 38 - 40 hours/week
Salary: A generous base salary + travel allowance + CPD + Relocation assistance
Location: Short drive to Stirling North, SA
About the Role:
- As a physiotherapist being part of an innovative and supportive team, Providing treatment, education and rehabilitation services across a range of programs
- Establishing relationships with clients, their families, carers and other health professionals, to optimise client outcomes
- Varied and interesting caseload of clients
- Maintaining electronic patient records
- Holding individual and group rehab sessions
- Child Related Employment and Disability Services Employment screenings
- Relocation assistance provided
- Competitive salary package
- Professional Development Funding
- New graduates will be offered an extensive training with our Graduate development program
- Internal mentoring programme and career development opportunities
- A tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Current Full AHPRA registration
- A current National Police Certificate and Driving License
- Ability to work autonomously utilising your excellent time management and organisational skills
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply Now.
No Similar Jobs Found.