Occupational Therapist (Open to New Graduate and Experienced OT)
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 03-Jul-2020
- : Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast QLD
Who we are
The employer Services is a vibrant private practice, with offices in both Fraser and Sunshine Coast locations.
We are passionate about improving communication, health and well being for both children and adults.
Our multi-disciplinary health care centre provides our clients with speech and occupational therapy services all in the one convenient location.
Due to our consistent growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Occupational Therapist to join our team on a full-time basis. This full time role, based in Hervey Bay will see you providing your expertise and services in both our Hervey Bay and Maryborough offices and throughout the community.
This caseload is extremely varied (and stimulating) and includes a range of referrals for children and adults with neurological, sensory and physical impairments.
What we offer
- Supervision will be provided to the successful applicant
- Supportive team environment
- Great work life balance
Significant professional development budget is provided to ensure your continued growth
Professional development provided include the following programs:
- Paediatric Occupational Therapy
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Reflex Integration Therapy
- Home Modifications
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale Assessment and more…
What you need
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA membership
- Current driver's licence and have access to own transport
- Eligible for a Medicare provider number
- National police check (or be eligible)
- Valid working with children check (or be eligible)
- Current CPR & First Aid certificate
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage, and a strong team ethic
- Demonstrates knowledge of learning difficulties, sensory processing difficulties, and motor skills difficulties, and child development.
- Compile and provide comprehensive reports and or intervention plans and programs
- High level of commitment to customer service
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, and proficient computer skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoyment in delivering goal-oriented and exciting therapy services to clients in a clinic, school and home setting
- Experience in Paediatric Occupational Therapy is highly desirable but not essential
- New Graduates are encouraged to apply
- FT Occupational Therapist wanted in South Coast, N...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2020-08-05
- Location:Batemans Bay NSW 2536
- Relocation assistance, travel allowance, CPD
- Junior Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Super Rehab Sydney
- Posted Date: 2020-08-04
- Location:Petersham NSW 2049
- We have a position available for an Occupational Therapist to join our team who is passionate about ...
- Occupational Therapist - North Lakes
- Posted By: Youthrive
- Posted Date: 2020-08-02
- Location:North Lakes QLD 4509
- About the role We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our high-performi...
- Occupational Therapist - Ocean Star Village
- Posted By: Catholic Homes
- Posted Date: 2020-08-01
- Location:Bunbury WA 6230
- Permanent part-time position (4 days per week) Competitive salary plus superannuation Generou...