Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Have a minimum tertiary degree in Counselling and/or Psychotherapy, Psychology Additional
- Post-graduate qualifications or training in Couple and/or Family Therapy is desirable.
- Be a part of a relevant professional body (PACFA or ACA)
- Specifically Clinical member of PACFA or Level 3/4 ACA
- Have SIRA Registration or are ready to go through SIRA training to see Work cover/CTP clients
- Have own indemnity insurance
- Strong understanding of professional boundaries and ethical requirements.
- Special interest and experience working with kids and/or couples and/or families
- Knowledge of working with online systems and technology, such as Zoom
- A calm, professional and compassionate approach to clients
- A commitment to reflective practice and regular supervision.
- A personal approach of reliability, trustworthiness, and commitment.
- A commitment to self-care (mandatory to be taking your own personal therapy regularly, apart from regular supervision)
- Have knowledge of Assessment intake and bio-psycho-social model.
- Knowledge of Return to school, Return to work, Report writing for NDIS renewals
- Experience in writing letters back to the GP or other health professionals
- Well-rehearsed with therapeutic techniques and can create treatment plans
- Can work a minimum of one late afternoon/evening list and one morning list a week to accommodate a range of clients
- Must have completed Schema, ACT, DBT, CBT, Gottman, and Mindfulness Techniques training.
- Additional [desirable but not mandatory Somatic, IFS, NLP, EMDR, CMT (Psychodynamic approach)]
No Similar Jobs Found.