LOCUM Physiotherapist wanted in Edithvale, VIC - 32 Hours over 4 Days a Week
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 22-Nov-2019
- : Edithvale VIC 3196
Job title: LOCUM Physiotherapist wanted in Edithvale, VIC
Hours: 32 Hours a week (Over 4 days a Week)
Location: Edithvale, VIC
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to work with experienced physiotherapists, who are passionate about providing quality physiotherapy to older people.
- They provide services to contracted aged care facilities and contracted physiotherapy service providers on a fixed term basis. Also, they are providing services to diverse multicultural and veteran communities.
About the Role:
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with the passion for working with seniors. This new and exciting role will involve:
- Pain Management & Assessments.
- Implementing Treatment Programs.
- Exercise and equipment prescription
- Falls prevention exercise groups
- Working autonomously although has the support from supervisor/team leader.
- Understanding of ACFI fundamentals desirable.
- Document and maintain required clinical records in the relevant databases including paper and electronic systems in a timely manner and ensure that other care staffs are made aware of the changes that can directly or indirectly affect the delivery of care.
- AHPRA Registration
- Australian Working Rights
- Indemnity Insurance
- Current Police Check
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team.
- Strong communication skills
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi Chauhan for a confidential chat.
No Similar Jobs Found.