LOCUM Physiotherapist wanted in Melbourne, VIC for November & December 2019
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 31-Oct-2019
- : All Melbourne VIC
Job title: LOCUM Physiotherapist wanted in Melbourne, VIC for November & December 2019.
Hours: Flexible ( You can choose the dates as per your availibility)
Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to work with experienced physiotherapists, who are passionate about providing quality physiotherapy to older people.
- They provide services to contracted aged care facilities and contracted physiotherapy service providers on a fixed term basis. Also, they are providing services to diverse multicultural and veteran communities.
About the Role:
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with the passion for working with seniors. This new and exciting role will involve:
- Pain Management & Assessments.
- Implementing Treatment Programs.
- Exercise and equipment prescription
- Falls prevention exercise groups
- Working autonomously although has the support from supervisor/team leader.
- Understanding of ACFI fundamentals desirable.
- Document and maintain required clinical records in the relevant databases including paper and electronic systems in a timely manner and ensure that other care staffs are made aware of the changes that can directly or indirectly affect the delivery of care.
- Assist in provision of leave cover as required.
- They are flexible with days and timing. So you can choose the days and time that suits you in Nov & Dec for LOCUM role.
- AHPRA Registration
- Australian Working Rights
- Indemnity Insurance
- Current Police Check
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team.
- Strong communication skills
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi Chauhan for a confidential chat.
No Similar Jobs Found.