Locum Podiatrist wanted in Grafton, NSW - 1st Nov to 30Th Jan 2020
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 09-Oct-2020
- : Grafton NSW 2460
Job title: Locum Podiatrist wanted in Grafton, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: Depending on Experience.
Location: Grafton, NSW
- Our client is located in Grafton, NSW and is seeking a Locum Podiatrist from 1st Nov to 30Th Jan 2020.
- They are a team of 25+ allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW in residential aged care, home visits & workplace health.
- You'll be working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team. They have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including aged care facilities, home visits, NDIS clients, workplace health and private practice in their clinic.
- They are offering high quality services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role is primarily based out of our Grafton clinic and also services the Yamba region. It is a mixed case load of private practice and regular days in residential care and community visits for patients.
- Diverse caseload including aged care, NDIS, home-visit and private patients.
- Bio-mechanical assessments
- Dispense customised orthotics
- General foot and nail care in clinic and on-site at residential aged care facilities
- Nail Surgeries
- Coordinate treatment with other practitioners
- Sterilisation using on-site autoclave (admin support available)
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
- Communicate with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Involvement in business development to grow client base.
Above average base salary and opportunity to earn incentives
- Company Car
Budget for company paid professional development
Work with a diverse caseload and multi-disciplinary team.
Skills & Experience
Qualification as a podiatrist
Registration with AHPRA
Valid Police Check (within last 3 years)
2020 Influenza Vaccination