Mental Health Clinician
- : Open Minds
- : 18-May-2020
- : Taringa QLD 4068
- Passionate about working with young people?
- Able to bill under Medicare Better Access?
- Looking to work in a vibrant centre with like-minded colleagues?
- A clinician in one of the following areas; Clinical Psychologist; Psychologist; Mental Health Accredited Social Workers; Mental Health Accredited Occupational Therapist
headspace Redcliffe and headspace Taringa are both seeking sub-contractors to compliment the mental health platform of our service model. Practitioners interested in providing contracted services can negotiate flexible arrangements so as to maintain existing private or public work.
headspace is Australia's National Youth Mental Health Foundation. Our mission is to deliver improvements in the mental health, social wellbeing and economic participation of young people aged 12 to 25 years.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- You will receive a minimum of 70% of the Medicare billing;
- A comprehensive psycho-social assessment of all young people will occur prior to referring to you;
- A range of on-site complementary services;
- Reception and administrative support;
- Access to the centre's Clinical Lead and Intake Team;
- The option to attend Clinical Review meetings and peer supervision;
- Access to online professional development via headspace;
- Young person friendly consulting rooms, activity space, and a private work space with telephone and computer equipment.
No Similar Jobs Found.