- : Compatible Care Nursing Services
- : 22-Sep-2020
- : All Perth WA
About the role
Compatible Care is excited to be looking for the next member of our growing aged care and community team.
We are committed to excellence in the field of aged care and support for STRC clientele, and are really striving to make a difference in people's lives.
Our philosophy of health is to empower people through exercise rehabilitation, strengthening, mobility and pain management. This gives you as the clinician great clinical results with the ability to really help change some of these residents lives.
This is a great opportunity for a physio to do both aged care and see clientele in their home. You get to see a wide variety of clients which gives you great scope to advance your skills and to be part of a growing future.
We provide one on one support, training and offer hands on business development. We help you understand and navigate the Aged Care system.
We are accepting clinicians of all experience, NEW GRADS and Limited Registration Physios welcome. Flexible working hours , Casual or PT with an opportunity to move to permanent roles.
Generous remuneration offered!
In Community Health:
- Providing comprehensive assessments and treatments for eligible clients (CHSP, STRC, HACC, NDIS, DVA)
- Over-seeing and delivery of group programs
- Promotion of self- management strategies through health coaching
In Residential Care:
- Providing comprehensive resident assessment and reviews
- Reviewing falls and implementation of prevention strategies
- Provision of ACFI pain management program
- Delivery of rehabilitation programs
- Planning and implementation of group exercise
Across all sites the Physiotherapist will be involved in consistent, constructive and collaborative communication with patients and their families, staff and referrers, to ensure best care at all times for all patients
- Current registration as a physiotherapist with AHPRA
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy treatment programs
- Commitment to quality, best practice and environmental safety
- Hold a current West Australian Drivers Licence
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands, problem solve and prioritise
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer-focused services
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
Compatible Care Nursing Services specialise in temporary placement and recruitment of nurses, allied health and healthcare professionals. The high standard of care which our carefully selected staff possess is what sets us apart in the aged care employment sector.
Benefits of working with Compatible Care Nursing Services include:
- Competitive salary, negotiable upon experience
- Wonderful work environment with room to train and develop in the business.
- Comprehensive induction and training.
- Choice of work environment and a variety of roles
- We have opportunities for advancement to senior and management roles in our other business areas.
No Similar Jobs Found.