PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME MYOTHERAPIST
- : Back in Motion Health Group
- : 06-Aug-2020
- : Scoresby VIC 3179
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Permanent / Full Time
- Join an innovative team of practitioners
- Experienced and graduate myotherapists welcome
- Flexible hours
We are seeking a qualified Myotherapist, who is passionate about empowering optimal health in the lives of their clients and would love to join an innovative team of practitioners.
Experienced and Graduate Myotherapists are welcome to apply.
There is the opportunity to work part-time at either one of our Northcote or Preston locations or to work full-time across both. Let us know which option excites you most!
Conveniently located near Westgarth village in Northcote, Back In Motion Northcote, is a modern, well established practice with a vibrant team. We have experienced incredible growth and as such we are looking for a qualified myotherapist to join our team. We have a strong commitment to quality client-centered care and strive for excellence in every aspect of our practice.
Back in Motion Preston is a brand new state of the art practice in High St Preston, just near the Preston market. Our practice has a fully equipped rehabilitation gym and pilates studio and a fresh modern fitout.
We are seeking a team member, who has a driving ambition to be their best, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable them to quickly build rapport with clients, local GP’s and sporting clubs.
At Back In Motion Health Group we understand the need and desire for support, professional development, mentoring, and on-going training. We provide continuous PD programs encompassing both internal and external training.
About the Role
This role comes with the opportunity to work part-time at either one of our Northcote or Preston locations or to work full-time across both.
Please note that Saturdays may be required.
In this role you will:
- Work in a private practice setting
- Manage and build on an existing caseload
- Provide a holistic approach to client care
- Expand your skills in business development and build relationships with local referrers
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified in Myotherapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Member of Myotherapy Association Australia
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be eager to continue learning and developing your skills
- Enjoy expansive professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours in a beautiful environment
- Be part of a fun, supportive and motivated team
No Similar Jobs Found.