New Graduate Physiotherapist wanted in Grafton –Private Practice role +CPD+Bonus
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 29-Mar-2020
- : Grafton NSW 2460
Job title: New Graduate Physiotherapist wanted in Grafton – Private Practice
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $60K to $85K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Grafton, NSW
About the Practice:
- Our client is located in Grafton, NSW and is seeking a full time Physiotherapist.
- They are a team of 7+ allied health professionals, dedicate to delivering hands on Physiotherapy.
- They are offering high quality services including Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation & Hydrotherapy, strength & conditioning classes, Pilates, Tai Chi, Osteoarthritis and falls prevention classes, OHS Risk Management & Manual Handling
About the opportunity:
- 2 Positions Available - New Grad/Level 1 + Level 2 or 3 Physiotherapist Required.
- Graduate and Senior Training Program appropriate to your level of experience
- In-services, tutorials and case reviews.
- Yearly CPD allowance.
- On-site rehab gymnasium featuring Pilates equipment, gym equipment, strength and conditioning classes and more.
- Mentorship to help further your clinical and practical skills
- Full administrative support
- Relocation Package between $2k - $5k negotiable
- Above Award wages + Bonus Incentive
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Personal indemnity and professional liability insurance (prior to practicing)
- Current driver’s licence
- Positive attitude towards working within a team of professional health care providers with a strong patient focus
- Passion and enthusiasm to provide leading edge assessment and treatment to patients
- Motivation to attend external CPD and learning opportunities to expand clinical skill set.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi.
No Similar Jobs Found.