Occupational Therapist, Level 1/2 - AWH Admitted Services
- : Albury Wodonga Health
- : 01-Oct-2020
- : Albury NSW 2640
- Beautiful regional location, between Melbourne & Sydney, free staff parking
- Great work environment & team based culture
- Promotional opportunities & professional development support
Who are we?
Albury Wodonga Health (AWH) is a unique cross-border public health service and the largest regional health service between Sydney & Melbourne. We support an outer catchment population of 250,000 throughout North-East VIC & Southern NSW, with a dedicated team of over 2,700 staff. We are a dynamic organisation undergoing significant growth, with plans for new Emergency and Mental Health facilities underway.
The successful applicant will likely work as part of our admitted services team and cover the acute wards across the Albury and Wodonga Hospitals. Depending on experience, there may also be the option of working within our community based programs. This position is open to new Graduates who are seeking to begin their career as an Occupational Therapist.
What’s in it for you?
AWH offers full orientation and training with the opportunity to be a part of a supportive and friendly team. AWH provides excellent staff benefits including:
- Salary packaging and novated leasing through Maxxia
- Employee assistance and wellbeing programs, including Fitness Passport
No Similar Jobs Found.