Occupational Therapist - Private practice - Regional NSW
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 11-Aug-2020
- : Goulburn NSW 2580
Job title: Occupational Therapist - Private practice - Regional NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: Generous salary package (based on Experience) + Allowances + CPD
Location: Regional NSW
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for an Occupational therapist to join their multi-disciplinary supportive team. This full time role provides a fantastic opportunity to work and live in a country lifestyle with city benefits.
- As an occupational therapist you will provide therapies, NDIS & Disability assessments
- Handle caseload of paediatric and adolescent clients, providing education to carers and provide written reports.
- A generous salary package with Allowances
- Multi-disciplinary practice with Modern facilities, equipment and supportive team
- Career growth and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Current Drivers Licence and access to reliable transport
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and clear report writing skills
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.