- : Xtra AgedCare
- : 12-Aug-2020
- : Taree NSW 2430
The WorkXtra Group, delivers quality Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services to residents in aged care facilities, private clients in the community and wellness programs to various organisations Australia wide. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and supporting their rehabilitation and reablement.
We take great pride in providing personalised care for our clients to support help them achieve their goals.
Working independently, as a Community Physiotherapist, your core responsibilities will likely include:
- Providing care to those in their own homes including rehabilitation across musculoskeletal, neurological and cardio respiratory conditions
- Short term restorative care, home care packages, NDIS
- Create individual client focused rehabilitation plans
- Provide guidance and training on functional tasks
- Manual handling and education for carers and family members
- Consult with medical professionals to develop care plans
Through COVID 19, we have implemented some initiatives to support our employees:
- Accessing telehealth services, meetings, education, provide services to RACF.
- Gaining access to online learning management system to release infection control and other associated training, as well as streamline certificates
- Being supported to use technology onsite to support their residents
- Dedicated staff rostering, staff only visit one residential aged care facility, in line with government recommendations.
- Employee Assistance Program available to all staff.
- Other support to answer FAQ relating to COVID.
To find out more: https://www.zenitas.com.au/how-we-are-managing-safety-and-the-coronavirus-covid-19-at-zenitas/
You will likely be a registered member of AHPRA with Australian work rights. However, if you do not hold this registration but is qualified in Physiotherapy (from local or an overseas institute), we would still love to speak to you.
We have a genuine view to reablement and are looking for a Physiotherapist who can involve their clients in open discussions and give them a say in their treatment.
Your communication skills and interest in building long-term relationships will be the key to success in this role.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.
No Similar Jobs Found.