- : LiveBig
- : 13-Sep-2020
- : Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
Occupational Therapist – Part Time/Contractor
At LiveBig, our values shape our ethos and shared drive to deliver responsive, high-quality professional services we can all be proud of. And looking after our people – as well as our customers – is a core group value.
We want to build teams of experienced, engaged and empowered allied health professionals (therapists) so we can become the number 1 provider of choice in Australia in the disability sector. If you’re committed to best practice through clinical excellence, being innovative and continuously learning and developing, join us.
About our Perks
- Hands-on training approach from our industry leaders
- Investment in your personal career development
- Latest technology (Phone and laptop) and web-connectivity / cloud platform for work flexibility
- Diverse, customer-led and energetic/fast-paced environment
- Flexible working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance
- Access to an external employee assistance program
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join our team working in the disability sector on a permanent full or part-time basis.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy with AHPRA registration
- Experience in supporting clients with high and complex needs, including equipment prescription, minor home modifications, provision of assessments (including sensory processing) and implementing therapy programs
- Experience in providing mentoring and supervision to occupational therapists, to assist in building a skilled workforce and delivering high quality services
- Experience in facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to person centred approaches and best practice within the NDIS and private therapy services
- Knowledge of office software applications and IT systems, ensuring that reports and clinical notes are completed in a timely fashion
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- A current Australian driver’s licence, WWCC, satisfactory Police check to meet the requirements of the role
No Similar Jobs Found.