Servicing the Rockhampton region, as an Occupational Therapist with Bolton Clarke, you are directly contributing to the improvement of our aged care clients so that they can live the best life in their homes.
A week in the life of your new role -
- Providing high-quality Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention for clients within the context of primary health care in a professional, confidential, and culturally safe manner, in keeping with accepted best practice standards
- Conducting home based Occupational Therapy assessments including all areas of activities of daily living, mobility, and home safety
- Ensuring integrated service delivery and follow-up, coordinating and communicating as required with other relevant internal, visiting, and external providers
- Providing follow-up monitoring and care as directed through health assessments
- Incorporating a holistic approach to health care that incorporates health promotion activities according to community and organisational priorities
- Working closely with the local community teams and key stakeholders to support regular tracking of progress in monitoring client progress and care, ensuring feedback is provided to staff supporting the implementation of changes in response to identified gaps
- Eligibility and registration as an OT with AHPRA
- A comprehensive understanding of the health issues impacting the lives of our clients and a strong commitment to improving health outcomes
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the philosophy and practice of Bolton Clarke’s service model and the ability to work sensitively and effectively with a diverse community group
- Broad understanding of the Commonwealth and State Health Service system
- Ability to establish trust and rapport, maintain confidentiality and record keeping as well as be proactive in your approach
- Own vehicle/current driving license and comprehensive insurance
- COVID19 vaccination evidence or willingness to obtain
- 2022 Flu vaccination evidence or willingness to obtain
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. please contact us!
- Work for a leading not-for-profit organisation in the aged care sector
- $500 upon commencement and $500 after passing 3 months of employment
- Based in the community in the Rockhampton region
No Similar Jobs Found.