Online Speech Pathologist
- : Therapy Connect
- : 28-May-2020
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Therapy Connect has a reputation as an established provider and leader in telepractice service delivery, providing online speech and occupational therapy, psychology, physiotherapy and dietetic services to people around Australia and the Asia Pacific.
At Therapy Connect we are passionate about providing high quality, therapy support services to clients who might otherwise be unable to access therapy services. Our clients are of all ages, but are predominantly paediatric (0-18 years). They present with a range of disabilities and live in locations all over Australia.
Our growing team is also located all over Australia and they connect with each other in various online formats for joint client work, learning, development and mentoring activities.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Speech Pathology caseload is varied and includes clients with speech sound disorders, developmental language disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders, intellectual disability, hearing impairment, literacy and fluency difficulties and those requiring AAC.
We are seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist contractor with exceptional clinical skills to join our team. An ability to work across all age ranges is an advantage.
We are offering flexible hours and days for a minimum of 3 days per week and up to full time on an attractive hourly contracting rate.
Working at Therapy Connect as a telepractitioner eliminates the need for you to travel to work, provides you with flexible working hours, gives you access to supervision and mentoring, support developing telepractice skills, administrative support and access to a large number of shared online resources.
You will be a very experienced therapist living anywhere in Australia!
You may be looking to increase your work potential whilst working from home for an attractive hourly rate.
You are evidence based and family centred with a positive and flexible approach to your work.
You will be excited to work with many remote families who will share their amazing lives and stories with you. You will really make a difference as you deliver innovative high quality therapy supports to the most remote families
If this sounds like you, please connect with us.
In excess of $100 per hour
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology) or equivalent
• Current Speech Pathology Australia membership with Certified Practicing Speech Pathologist status
• Quiet space with computer, camera and microphone
• Reliable internet connection
• Current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
• Current Working with Children Check
• Satisfactory national police background check and international police check if required
- Full-time Paediatric Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: Gotcha Talking
- Posted Date: 2020-07-02
- Location:Gregory Hills NSW 2557
- Supervision provided PD encouraged and provided Laptop and phone included Salary revised annually based on KPIs
- Express your Interest - Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: Best Start Clinic
- Posted Date: 2020-06-30
- Location:Brighton VIC 3186
- There are currently no positions open at Best Start Clinic. However, due to the high level of intere...
- Speech Pathologist - Community based - near Sydney...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2020-06-30
- Location:All Sydney NSW
- Travel Allowance, flexible working days
- Speech Pathologist - Casual
- Posted By: Eastern Health
- Posted Date: 2020-06-29
- Location:Forest Hill VIC 3131
- Speech Pathologist – Casual Choose when you work Generous employee benefits Work in a rewa...