Oral Health Therapist / Dental Hygienist
Due to growth and increased patient demands, we are currently seeking a caring and enthusiastic Oral Health Therapist or Dental Hygienist to join our dynamic & friendly team, working on a permanent part time basis, with the possibility of full time for the right candidate.
Our modern dental practice offers comprehensive services, including both general and cosmetic dentistry.
Role & Candidate:
- We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate clinician to work with us 2-3 days, depending on the right applicant for the position
- This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who loves working with a dedicated, cohesive team.
- New graduates welcome
- You need to bring not only a commitment to providing a high standard of patient care, but also have high presentation and professional standards
- You must maintain high standards of infection control at all times
- Also vital, are well developed interpersonal skills that enable you to relate easily to a wide range of people.
- You must be friendly, positive, and come with a can-do attitude
- Be proactive in retaining patients and encouraging new patient referrals
- Have a thirst for knowledge.
- Should be fully qualified and AHPRA registered.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Mandatory vaccination for COVID-19 with boosters.
Why Join Morphett Vale Dental Care
- Career progression and On-Going Mentorship with our Principal Dentist. You will have an Opportunity to learn and be involved in the latest dental technologies and procedures.
- Modern - Purpose Built Dental Practice
- Focus on Quality patient care
State of the art facilities - including digital x-ray, intraoral Scanner and OPG
- Remarkable dental practice - Excellent reputation and work culture - Established and growing client base with a high referral rate including social media recommendations.
- Highly supportive and friendly team environment.