- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 22-May-2019
- : Ellenbrook WA 6069
- 70% of billings
- Run your own practice as an independent contractor within a supportive non corporate framework, Full suite of Practice nurses, administration team and Certified Practice Manager, MODERN Purpose-built facilities,
- Registrar Training Practice;
- Extremely busy established practice in large growth corridor
- Co-located services include:
- Pharmacy, Radiology, Pathology, Physio, Podiatry, Dental,Onsite Health Café
We are a well-established privately-owned practice in the heart of picturesque Swan Valley. A non-corporate extremely busy practice, we are rapidly expanding beyond capacity of our current GPs.
You will be working as one of 16 GPs and will hit the ground running with an opportunity to be fully booked within a very short period of time. We have a team of RN and ENs to assist with day to day GP needs both within a busy treatment room as well as proactive preventative health activities. The practice is open 7 days per week, 365 days a year and is 100% bulk billing, except non medicare items. Our GPs participate in a rotational walk in roster to assist with the large patient demand both throughout the week and on weekends, this provides opportunities for GPs to have a large variety of clinical experience as well as build their patient base at The employer.
You will ideally be a unrestricted, DWS fully qualified VR GP.You will have Australian working rights and experience in Australia as a GP.
You will be offered all the autonomy and flexibility you need. You will have the support of a full admin team, Experienced, Certified Practice Manager and team of nurses to aid in the efficiency of care and service. You will be embraced in to a family orientated general practice.
No Similar Jobs Found.