Part time Physiotherapist wanted in Padstow NSW-12 to 16 Hrs -Flexible Days
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 20-Oct-2020
- : Padstow NSW 2211
Job Title: Part time Physiotherapist wanted to work in Padstow, NSW
Working hours: 12 to 16 hours/week (Flexible days)
Location: Padstow NSW
About The role:
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to work with experienced supportive team, who are passionate about providing quality services to Geriatric/elderly.
- Main focus on Pain management
- Functional Assessments
- Falls prevention
- Provide education to care staff
- Training, mentoring and support provided
- Flexible and supportive work arrangement
- Professional development
- Possess Bachelor’s degree of Physiotherapy.
- Must have General registration with AHPRA
- Good Communication Skills, Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Current National Police Clearance
- Valid Drivers Licence and access to reliable transport
- New graduates with AHPRA registration can also apply.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi
No Similar Jobs Found.