Physiotherapist - North Sydney - Private Practice -15 Hours Per Week
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 11-Oct-2019
- : North Sydney NSW 2060
Job title: Part Time Physiotherapist wanted in North Sydney for Private Practice.
Role: Part time – 15 Hours per week including 1 Saturday shift per month, commencing from December.
Location: North Sydney (5 Minute drive from Milson’s Point)
- Our Client is Australia's largest networks of Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine and Allied Health Practices.
- Our client provides a diverse range of Allied Health services including physiotherapy, Sports & Exercise Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Women’s Health and Continence Physiotherapy, sports medicine, Clinical exercise sessions, Podiatry, Shockwave Therapy, Pilates, Remedial Massage, Orthopaedic & Sports Injury Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy & Dry Needling, Pre and Post Natal Exercise & Remedial Massage.
About the Role:
- They are looking for a dedicated and motivated physiotherapist to fill a part time role, 15hrs per week including 1 Saturday shift per month, commencing from December.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside a Titled Sports Physiotherapist and APPI Presenter and Women’s Health physiotherapists.
- The role includes a mix of musculoskeletal and sports clientele of various ages and supervision of exercise classes/ Pilates classes.
- The successful applicant should have great communication skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a close-knit team.
- This role would ideally suit someone with an interest in MSK & Sports.
- AHPRA Registration
- Australian Working Rights
- Indemnity Insurance
- Current Police Check
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with clients and team
- Strong communication skills
- 3yrs physiotherapy experience
- Pilates qualifications
- Muscle energy or connect therapy techniques
- Level 1 Sports Certificate
If you are interested in the role please send your CV or call Pallvi for more details.
No Similar Jobs Found.