Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist – Aged Care – Tamworth, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 27-Sep-2019
- : Tamworth NSW 2340
Job title: Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist – Aged Care – Tamworth, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Location: Tamworth, NSW
About The Company:
They are a team of 55+ allied health professionals servicing northern NSW and South East QLD in residential aged care, home visits, workplace health and 4 clinics and gyms.
- Our client is looking for a Physiotherapist / OT to join their fast growing team in Tamworth, NSW
- You’ll be working as a part of multi-disciplinary team.
- They have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including private practice in clinic, home visits for elderly clients, NDIS clients and workplace health.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ACFI
- Provide hands on evidence based treatment in aged care facilties and in clients home.
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Visiting NDIS and Community Aged Care Clients in their own homes
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
Skills and experience:
- Hold a physiotherapy or occupational therapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close knit family.
- Valid police check
- Valid drivers licence
Benefits and perks
- Full time position with all its benefits including superannuation, 4 weeks annual leave and a generous base salary.
- Annual professional development program with 4 major learning events per year
- Lot of support and opportunity for development and career progression.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.