Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist
- : NAPA Center
- : 04-Oct-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
NAPA Centre is one of the world's leading paediatric neurological rehabilitation clinics. We are dedicated to delivering innovative and effective multi-disciplinary therapy services to children with a variety of neurological and developmental needs.
NAPA Centre is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has been established for over 10 years. In 2015 we opened our Australian clinic in Lane Cove, Sydney. Our busy clinic has recently moved into larger premises, and we are now looking to expand by hiring additional Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to join our dynamic Sydney based team, specifically to service our high demand weekly services. You will need to have a passion for children, a strong work ethic, be physically fit, willing to learn and strive for excellence in delivering therapy.
NAPA Centre offers hourly and intensive (three-week) programs utilising therapy methods from around the world, and has a proven track-record of helping children achieve and even surpassing their physical goals. We have a strong framework in multi-disciplinary rehabilitation and Early Intervention, and use diverse techniques of traditional and non-traditional therapies including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, developmental feeding services, NeuroSuit Therapy, CME/Medek therapy and SpiderCage therapy, all under one roof.
The position offered requires you to be a qualified, registered, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist ideally in Australia or New Zealand, with interest and preferably recent experience working with children with neurological disorders. These roles are part time and we are looking for candidates to complete between 16 - 20 hours per week which can be worked around your busy life and schedule.
NAPA Centre Offers:
- Highly competitive industry pay rates
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Great career ladder opportunities
- Excellent teamwork and mentoring
- Ongoing professional development, training & education
- Full back-end, operational support so you can focus on delivering top-notch therapy!
- Bachelor of Applied Science Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Strong clinical experience, minimum of 2+ years experience in paediatrics required, especially with the 0-8 populations
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience working with children with complex neurological and physical disabilities such as cerebral palsy preferred
- High energy, willingness to continually learn, and AMAZING with kids!
- The ability to handle, lift, transfer and move heavy patients and equipment
- Proficiency using a range of standardised assessment tools
- Sound clinical reasoning for planning and implementing individual therapy sessions
- Work effectively as a team member of our dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Therapists
- Great communication ability with kids, their parents and carers (written and verbal)
- Excellent time management, familiarity with working with an electronic notes system
- WWCC, police check will be required and First Aid certification completed if not already
No Similar Jobs Found.