Full-time Physiotherapist wanted in Melbourne, VIC
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 27-Sep-2019
- : All Melbourne VIC
- Flexible working hours
- Support for professional development
- Mentorship for new graduates
- Opportunity for variety of clinical experiences
- Above average award
- Position offers variety of experience for a keen and motivated therapist
Job title: Full-time Physiotherapist wanted in South East of Melbourne, VIC
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Location: Near Glen Huntly, VIC
- Our client is in located near Glen Huntly, VIC and is seeking full time physiotherapist.
- Our client is a small but growing organisation. They cater for the ageing community. They are passionate about the level of care they provide to their patients.
- They are currently searching for a motivated and passionate Physiotherapist to join their team at an aged care facility in Caulfield and do community work in private homes.
- They value on-going professional learning and development and actively support their staff to develop new skills and knowledge.
- They provide physiotherapy assessment, treatment and rehabilitation to elderly patients at home and aged care facilities throughout Melbourne’s South East.
- New Graduates with general registration to AHPRA can also apply.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Willing to take advantage of new opportunities and exciting challenges.
- Motivated to learn and contribute new ideas to promoting independence
- Empathetic and caring towards the older community
- Inspired to make a real difference in someone's life
- Happy to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Experienced in aged care
- Tailored exercise therapy and promotion
- Pain management for acute and chronic conditions
- Falls prevention strategies
- Post fall and general assessments
- Clear, frequent and open communication between staff and families
- Staff education
- Community work seeing patients privately in their homes and other aged care facilities for rehabilitation
- Full AHPRA registration
- Driver's license
- Police Check
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.