- : Rural Health West
- : 07-Aug-2020
- : Mascot NSW 2020
About the Role
- Seeking an experienced physiotherapist to join our private practice in Busselton on a part time basis for 20 hours a week( flexible).
Busselton Physiotherapy and allied health centre has been serving coastal Busselton and the northern Margaret River Wine region for 25 years. The practice includes physiotherapists, dieticians, remedial massage therapists, podiatrist, an exercise physiologist and psychologist. Our physiotherapy services are primarily musculoskeletal focussed, a multidisciplinary pain management program and some general physiotherapy, corporate and homecare assessment caseload.
We are looking for a physiotherapist with: A contemporary approach to clinical physiotherapy
- A passion for your profession
- Good diagnostic and hands on skills as well as an empowering approach to patients’ self-care
- Strong work ethic
- A capacity to work independently and as part of a team.
Experience & Skills
- Physiotherapy degree
- Current full AHPRA registration
- Australian working rights (Australian citizen or Permanent Resident)
- 2+ years relevant musculoskeletal experience
- Australian C Class Drivers Licence
- Dry needling experience (desireable)
- Group Education/Health promotion experience (desireable)
- Interest in specialised area not currently part of the practice focus- for example vestibular rehabilitation, womens health (desireable).
What's on Offer
- Independent contractor work arrangement with remuneration negotiable, dependent upon skills and experience
- 0.5 FTE, approximately 20 hours a week with flexible work arrangements available to suit your personal needs
- Work Life Balance
- Superannuation contribution
Practice TypePrivate Practice
Full Time / Part TimePart time
No Similar Jobs Found.