- : Bodyfit Allied Health
- : 22-Jul-2020
- : All Darwin NT
• Bodyfit is a progressive Allied Health leader delivering innovative services, facilitating positive
lifestyle changes and improving health outcomes to diverse populations.
• Servicing over 30 remote communities and our Darwin clients from our Palmerston and Bayview
• Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive team of Allied Health professionals producing
meaningful impacts in the areas of chronic disease treatment, disability and musculoskeletal
• You will be immersed in a wealth of on-the-job experience and extensive collegial professional
practise for those seeking to develop career pathways and excel in their field.
This position is responsible for the delivery of physiotherapy services through a combination of remote
trips and clinic-based work. The various duties involved are to -
• Reliably assess, diagnose and safely deliver physiotherapy services across a wide range clinical
areas and health conditions by integrating evidence-based practice as part of treatment.
• Design, prescribe and supervise exercise-based rehabilitation.
• Assess the efficiency of treatment plans, modify and refer accordingly.
• Establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with the local key
• Accurately and thoroughly document client information as per medico-legal requirements.
• Practice duty of care, including meeting clinic standards and accountability to ensure clinical
governance processes are in place, and work with management to update as required to meet
• Tertiary level Physiotherapy qualification and current registration with the Australian Health
Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
• Several years’ experience in clinical practice and remote work would be advantageous.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of working with clients to achieve social, emotional and
• Superior client care skills that reflect a professional but friendly approach to liaise effectively with
a diverse range of people.
• Ability to analyse and utilise clinical data in service development and quality improvement
• Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills so has the ability to build
rapport to develop long lasting working relationships with clients, stakeholders and colleagues.
• Accomplished written skills to competently prepare documents or reports as required.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills demonstrated by the ability to multi-task
and remain calm under pressure.
• Possess high level of problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions as per standard
operating procedures and know when to escalate issues to line manager.
• Maturity and able to maintain the strictest confidentiality as well as use initiative with discretion.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and using medical appointment and patient record systems and
• Current and clear National Police Check, being eligible for an NT Working with Children
clearance (OCHRE Card) and/or NDIS Worker Screening Check.
• Current Senior First Aid and CPR Certificates.
• Current drivers’ licence.
Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to accelerate your
learning curve or you are a more experienced clinician but still seeking unique opportunities to reach
your true potential, we would love to hear from you. Please click on the “apply” button to submit a
cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your resume.
Min Experience: 2-3 Years
No Similar Jobs Found.