- : Inspire Health Services
- : 27-Jul-2020
- : West End QLD 4101
As the fastest growing allied health clinic in QLD, Inspire Health is looking for an experienced full time physiotherapist to care for our ever growing caseload.
At Inspire we will offer the right candidate;
- Individualized career progression pathways. These opportunities can include leadership roles, mentoring roles, management roles or even complete clinic ownership opportunities
- Generous PD allowance to use as a means to increased learning opportunities
- A consistent ability for progressive remuneration schemes and bonus structures based on your goals, performance and alignment with the Inspire core values
- A varied client load ranging from high level private athletes, general health clients, DVA, Workcover & NDIS
- Access to up to 5 hours of weekly team development sessions designed to develop both personal and professional skill sets
Inspire Health was created by owner and CEO Wayne Zivanic 7 years ago with the goal of inspiring people to find a stronger, healthier and happier version of themselves. From humble beginnings Inspire currently consists of a multidisciplinary team of over 30 allied health professionals working across physiotherapy, exercise physiology, dietetics and exercise science. Our team is focused on achieving the best results, in the fastest possible time through the integration and collaboration of our services. We are a people first, solutions focused team and we are looking for someone who shares the same professional values !
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
At Inspire we have a person first approach to our treatment plans and the way we approach our team and staff is no different. We want to work with good human beings first and foremost. At Inspire we hold our core values dear and we want to work with people who believe what we believe.
The Inspire core values are centred on;
If these core values resonate with you, we believe you might be the right person for us! Keep on reading to see our preferred skill set requirements!
- Experience in musculoskeletal, orthopaedic and sports injury cases is an advantage
- Experience in working with other allied health and medical practitioners in delivering integrated services is highly desirable
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in muscular-skeletal treatment
- Show evidence of proactive professional development
- Full AHPRA registration, APA Membership, and insurance
- Dry needling, Pilates or other qualifications are highly regarded
If the above sounds like you we would love to hear from you so apply today!
- Practice Settings: Allied Health,Injury Management,Pilates Clinics,Private Practice,Sports Clinic,Wellness Clinic
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Experience: 2-3 Years
No Similar Jobs Found.