- : Back In Motion
- : 30-Jul-2020
- : Mentone VIC 3194
We are looking for a physiotherapist, who is passionate about making a difference to people’s lives, to join our dedicated and collaborative team.
At Back In Motion Health Group we are committed to being significant through clinical excellence and empowering optimal lifelong health. Finding like-minded individuals, passionate about making a difference is paramount to our success.
Back In Motion Mentone has a great reputation in the community working alongside local sports clubs, council events and local small businesses. Our team of 5 physiotherapists and brilliant administration team has fostered a great culture with regular staff activities. Together, we are committed to understanding the needs of our clients and providing a holistic approach to managing a range of physical conditions. We work in a purpose-built physiotherapy practice, complete with a exercise studio and strength training equipment. This allows us to partner with our clients from the stage of acute injury, through rehabilitation and towards optimal lifelong physical health. With a varied caseload of clients, classes, PD and much more, there is never a dull day!
About the Role
We are looking for a new team member who isn’t just looking for their next job but is interested in joining a group which will support their long-term career.
In this role, you will build and manage a mainly musculoskeletal caseload and make a difference in the lives of our community. A great fit for our team is a physiotherapist who is keen to work with us to provide optimal lifelong health for our clients.
- Build a loyal caseload
- Treat clients with an emphasis on optimal lifelong physical health
- Be an active part of our exceptional team culture
- Continue to develop our reputation in the community
- Liaise with local GP's, sports clubs, businesses and schools
- Physiotherapy qualification, AHPRA and APA Registration
- Position open to experienced or new graduate Physiotherapists
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, which are seen in your ability to develop client relationships
- Excellent work ethic and passion for Physiotherapy
- Pilates experience an advantage
We pride ourselves on developing a culture where we love what we do and who we do it with. We regularly partake in staff activities and dinners and have weekly staff meeting lunches. As part of the broader Back In Motion Health Group we also participate in our annual Back In Motion symposium, which hosts experienced professionals from our large network across Australia and New Zealand.
If you’re passionate about being part of amazing culture and contributing to a team, you will love working with us!
- Excellent career development pathway and growth opportunity
- Opportunity to collaborate with and learn from our large network of experienced practitioners
- Advanced clinical, management and leadership training
- Great remuneration structure with potential to earn commission
- Professional Development fund
- Post-graduate and career break policies
No Similar Jobs Found.