- : Fortify Physiotherapy
- : 04-Aug-2020
- : North Lakes QLD 4509
There is a rewarding part-time position available for an enthusiastic and motivated physiotherapist to join our busy private practice in North Lakes.
Fortify Physiotherapy has a great reputation within the North Lakes community and works closely with local GP's, Specialists, and other allied health professions.
The practice contains a small rehab gym (including a Pilates reformer) as well as access to a 24 hour gym for extensive rehabilitation programs.
The successful candidate requires excellent communication skills and some experience and interest in Musculoskeletal and Sports physiotherapy.
They will have the opportunity to work closely with our APA titled Sports & Exercise and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist including mentoring sessions.
The position includes working with local sporting clubs (currently AFL and swimming squad).
There is the possibility to build the role to a full-time position.
The position includes:
- Attractive salary package (dependent on experience)
- Annual professional development support including regular in-services
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Physiotherapy
- Minimum 2 years experience
- AHPRA registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 1-2 Years
No Similar Jobs Found.