- : Five Dock Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre
- : 09-Aug-2020
- : Five Dock NSW 2046
Are You A Passionate & Motivated Physio, looking for your ideal Physiotherapy Role?
Perhaps you have experience but you aren't really happy at your current job?
Maybe you're a New Grad and you're seeking your first physio role or you might have just realised that hospital work isn't for you so you are looking to Private Practice?
Are you seeking a job with great mentoring & an amazing, supportive team?
Do you want to be part of a Fun Physio Family with a vibrant culture?
Well you are in luck We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic physio to join our team at a reputable private practice located in Five Dock, in Sydney's Inner West.
- You are reliable and have a desire to make a difference in private practice.
- You are fun, personable, and outgoing.
- You have great communication skills and can make everyone you meet feel comfortable and at ease.
- You are smart, fast and have great communication skills.
- You are extremely accountable for your outcomes.
- You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback.
- You are energised and create energy.
- You are results-focused and drive yourself to get the best results, providing excellent patient care.
- You are a lightning fast learner
- You're highly resilient and adaptable.
- You thrive on personal and professional development and want mentoring and support to help you grow into the Expert Physiotherapist you have always wanted to be!
Things are about to change, read on to hear how:
- Your motivation, drive and pride in your physio career are the corner stone for your success in our clinic.
- You want to be part of a team that cares about you the way that you care about your patients
- You want to earn a fantastic base salary and be financially rewarded as you grow your case load.
- You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much, much more.
What’s the job about?
- Managing of a varied case load of musculoskeletal conditions, sports injuries and post-op orthopaedic rehabilitation.
- The opportunity to work closely with other highly-skilled physiotherapists, allied health professionals and medical practitioners.
- 6-week Intensive Induction, Training and ongoing support. One on one and group support will be provided at multiple times throughout the week to ensure that personal/professional growth is fulfilled and optimal patient outcomes are achieved.
- Commitment to evidence-based practice is essential. Experience in manual therapy is beneficial, otherwise the ability and willingness to become trained in manual therapy techniques is required.
- Gym Based Physio Rehabilitation as a part of our patient's recovery.
- General interest in sport and familiarity of gym-based rehabilitation is advantageous.
- The potential for additional work with sporting teams is also available.
- Interest & experience in Clinical Pilates including One on One Reformer Consultations and small group matwork classes
- Experience in casting and fracture management is also advantageous.
- We are a well-established and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment.
- With over 20 years of history we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation.
- We have a great reputation with specialists and orthopaedic surgeons.
- We are committed to helping all of our team reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
- We are committed to helping our patients not only get out of pain, but achieve their health goals.
The Successful Applicant should:
- Have great people skills and fantastic communication skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
- Be a committed clinician and care about making a difference and changing lives in the individuals you will meet.
- Show initiative and be motivated to develop a client load.
- Have full AHPRA registration and Current Police Check
If you are the passionate and motivated practitioner looking for a stimulating role in private practice, we would love to meet you.
Tell us why this job is for you!
Want to find out more about this role and apply? Go to https://fivedockphysiotherapy.lpages.co/physio-position/
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Physiotherapy Qualifications
- Manual therapy and clinical reasoning skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently when required
- Excellent communication skills and caring nature
- Current NSW Drivers licence
- Passion for people
- Manners, Respect and Dignity treating all walks of life
- Practice Area: Physiotherapist,
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
No Similar Jobs Found.