- : Squareone Physio
- : 10-Aug-2020
- : Mosman NSW 2088
Want to work with leaders in the field in one of Sydney’s top practices? Are You the Motivated, Dynamic and Passionate Private Practitioner We Are Looking For?
SquareOne Physio seeks a Physio with an interest in Pilates to join our team.
You are a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner and have a desire to excel in private practice. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges. Perhaps you just aren’t feeling fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
Things are about to change, read on to find out how:
• You’ll be our future SquareOne Physio and take pride in your Physio career.
• You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team.
• You’ll also love your job and enjoy having a laugh.
• You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver more.
We are a well-established, and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun, friendly, supportive and high performing environment. With over 13 years of history we continue to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation. We have a fabulous Physio team of 22 including 6 APA Titled Physio's.
We have an excellent "team first" and “performance” culture. We deliver contemporary sports/musc/women’s health/exercise Physiotherapy to our fabulous local patients and look after several sporting teams within our local communities. We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
Our philosophy is to address patients presenting problems with the most up to date evidence-based treatment methods, identify and remove their contributing factors and then deliver exercise-based programs that will make them stronger, more resilient and less prone to injury in the future.
We have a large Clinical Pilates program with over 90 equipment classes which have our clients completing individual programs in a small group environment (max 3). We have Polestar Educator and Mentors as part of our Pilates team to help you learn more about Pilates informed exercise and mentor this important rehab skill. Our Pilates programs incorporate rehab exercise and strength and conditioning components as part of maximising our patients outcomes.
• Min 3 -5 years experience private practice
• Willingness to continue to expand your clinical skills and knowledge
• Strong clinical reasoning and ability to develop excellent rapport with your clients and maintain a loyal caseload
• Have a proactive approach, be hardworking, and strive for excellence
• Equipment Pilates (Polestar or APPI) skills highly advantageous.
Training can be provided.
On offer is:
• FT/PT Positions at our Mosman and Balgowlah clinics
• Comprehensive Career Pathway training program: incl weekly team training, weekly mentoring 1:1 sessions, communication and leadership training, Personal development program, Access and coaching of SquareOne gold standard treatment frameworks.
• A rewarding job which focusses on high levels of clinical knowledge, patient outcomes and great customer service
• A great team who love achieving the best for themselves and their patients
Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential as a leader, we would love to meet you.
No Similar Jobs Found.