- : Fix and Flex Pilates & Physiotherapy
- : 07-Sep-2020
- : Mona Vale NSW 2103
We are looking for a motivated physiotherapist with training in pilates to join our busy & growing studio in Warriewood (Sydney's Northern Beaches).
Fix and Flex Pilates & Physiotherapy is a state-of-the-art two-level clinic which provides physiotherapy rehabilitation & clinical pilates private & group sessions using a variety of new equipment.
Full-time hours with flexibility around days of work are on offer.
Suitable candidates must be able to comfortably run private and small group physiotherapy & clinical pilates exercise sessions using equipment such as the Reformer, Trapeze Table/Cadillac & Wunda Chair.
Hands-on physiotherapy work is included in the role if desired, as well as Women's Health physiotherapy services.
Some small administration tasks will also be necessary, such as taking client payments and re-booking clients.
Experience, although negotiable for the right candidate, would be preferable in the following areas:
- Full Pilates Instructor qualifications (e.g.. Polestar Pilates, Pilates International, Studio Pilates, DMA Pilates)
- Physiotherapy qualifications
- Development of client exercise programs
- Running of small group classes
- Regular attendance of professional development courses
- CPR accreditation
Training will be included for any equipment the employee is not experienced with.
- Practice Settings: Allied Health,Injury Management,Pilates Clinics,Private Practice,Womens Health
- Practice Area: Musculoskeletal physiotherapist,
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
No Similar Jobs Found.