- : Fusion Physiotherapy
- : 09-Sep-2020
- : Bendigo VIC 3550
Join an award winning allied health practice that values hard-working, flexible and engaging individuals in an environment where ideas and input are valued. Peer support is available from several experienced physiotherapists and other allied health professionals in a team environment. An innovative practice allowing for a dynamic workplace.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Clinic physiotherapist working across 2 locations, consulting suites and Remedial Gym/Pilates Studio.
- Undertake management of a variety of private clients in a general practice.
- Physiotherapists will be expected to work independently, communicating well and establishing clear management plans
- Opportunities exist to develop special areas of interest.
- Will consider adapting the role to suit areas of interest including Sports, Neurological, Disability or Musculoskeletal
Skills & Experience
- Role is equivalent to a Grade 2 Physiotherapist
- Previous experience in private or musculoskeletal outpatients preferred.
- Will consider New Graduates with a strong background and confidence.
- Willingness to learn, adapt to new challenges
- Good communicator
- Ability to engage clients and develop a strong rapport
No Similar Jobs Found.