- : Connective Healthcare
- : 14-Sep-2020
- : Bentleigh East VIC 3165
About Connective Physio and Podiatry
We are a well-established clinic located in Melbourne’s inner south-east. The clinic has been operating for over 30 years and we are a true multi-disciplinary team which offers physiotherapy, clinical Pilates, podiatry, remedial massage and myotherapy.
Our team are friendly, passionate and enjoy working together to achieve the best outcomes for our patients. We aim to provide our patients with an integrated treatment plan which places an emphasis on patients being proactive with their health in order to experience long benefits.
Benefits & Culture:
- Excellent career pathways, with heavily subsidised professional development opportunities
- Tailored in-house mentor sessions
- Fun, relaxed multi-disciplinary clinic
- Established patient list and group therapy sessions
- Enjoy your own room, 30 min, one-on-one appointments, full reception support
- Access to a fully equipped Pilates gym that includes reformers, trapeze table and wunda chair
We are seeking a talented and qualified Physiotherapist to join our team on a part-time basis, approximately 20 hours per week with room to grow.
You will take over an existing caseload which includes sports, spinal care, post-surgical rehabilitation and group therapy sessions.
Skills & Experience:
- Full Australian Work Rights
- Minimum 1-year experience as a qualified physiotherapist
- Current AHPRA registration
- A commitment to excellence and self-improvement
- Superb communication skills, with a personable demeanor
- Confident working independently, and be able to work effectively in a team
No Similar Jobs Found.