- : Alzheimer's Queensland
- : 24-Sep-2020
- : Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
An exciting full-time opportunity has become available for an experienced Physiotherapist to work alongside our residents, clients, and specially trained care staff with our private clients in addition to residential, community and home care programs in Brisbane and Ipswich.
As an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will have a strong emphasis on holistic and restorative care for people aged 50+, the frail aged and people with dementia. Brisbane North or South or Ipswich locations available.
Utilising your exceptional clinical and people skills, you will have a caring and empathetic disposition. For the right applicant, this role includes a varied caseload and autonomy in providing services.
- Specialised gym equipment (HUR)
- Rehabilitative therapies (e.g. stroke, cardiorespiratory, orthopaedic),
- Exercise & Wellness programs
- Participate in group classes
- Education for carers, family members & staff to improve health & well-being
- Pain management
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Physiotherapist essential
- Flexibility with regular travel across residential campuses & in-home clients within Brisbane
- Demonstrated experience in Aged Care facility/Community care highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to design & implement wellness programs
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to relate effectively to a wide range of people
- Ability to manage and prioritise a diverse caseload with minimal supervision
- Current AHPRA Registration (no restrictions) as a Physiotherapist
- Current Open Driver's License
- National Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
Alzheimer's Queensland Rewards
- Monday to Friday with start & end times negotiable (no weekends)
- Competitive remuneration package on offer based on knowledge and clinical experience
- Fully funded motor vehicle
- Access to salary sacrifice for Not-For-Profit sector, laptop computer and smartphone
- Flexible Working Arrangements for Work-life balance
- Access to our Training & Development Program
- Ongoing support from the Allied Health Team
No Similar Jobs Found.