- : Brooke Street Medical Centre
- : 25-Sep-2020
- : Woodend VIC 3442
Brooke Street Medical Centre is a large multidisciplinary practice – 45 minutes’ drive from Melbourne. We have an on-site rehabilitation gym and our large, on-site allied health team includes a full-time physiotherapist and exercise physiologist. As a clinical team of doctors, nurses and allied health professionals, we work together collaboratively, supportively and with equality to provide excellence in patient services. Our physiotherapy services have a solid referral base from our 15 GPs.
Key Selection Criteria
- Degree in Physiotherapy from an Australian Physiotherapy Council accredited course
- Current national registration as a physiotherapist with the Australian Health Professional Regulation Agency
- Current Victorian Motor Vehicle Driver’s License
- Police check
- Working with Children Check
- Work/Life Balance with flexible hours available
- Salary position with leave entitlements
- In-house professional development and study leave support is provided.
Remuneration to be negotiated depending on experience.
This part-time/casual position will complement our established physiotherapist.
Experience and/or Specialist KnowledgeClinical knowledge and experience in Physiotherapy, new graduates may apply
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team to provide excellent patient services.
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrate initiative and systematic approach to problem solving
- Proficient in the use of information technology
- Practice Settings: Allied Health,Injury Management,Medical Centres
- Practice Area: Physiotherapist,
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
- Required Travel: Mobile / homevisits required
No Similar Jobs Found.